"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
How to Block Fat and Carbs
Today many people are looking for ways to lose weight, it isn't easy but there are ways to achieve your goals. First thing that you need to do is get your body moving!
By exercising you burn calories which shed pounds. You do not need to be an athlete to exercise; you just need to start by putting one foot in front of the other. Walking is a great way to start exercising and once you feel comfortable then you can add weights. Once you get a hang of it make sure you do cardio and weights on non-consecutive days.
The second thing you need to do when trying to lose weight is to eat right. Many people find this very difficult so here are some easy tips to follow:
- Drink plenty of water since sometimes you can confuse hunger with thirst.
- Think about what you can add to your diet, not what you have to take away. It is easy to start by adding in 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables rather then focusing on what you need to cut out of your diet.
- Keep enjoying your favorite foods, but in moderation. If you make a food off limits you can end up overeating when your craving becomes too great
- Eat protein at every meal to keep you fuller longer.
- Eat several mini meals a day and on smaller plates to keep portion sizes under control. Eating every few hours will keep you satisfied and prevent overeating.
The third way to help you lose weight is to use fat and carb blockers. Fat blockers work in the gastrointestinal tract by blocking the action of a fat-digesting enzyme. About one third of the fat someone eats will accumulate in the intestines and be excreted, instead of being digested. Keep in mind fat blockers do nothing to the fat you have already accumulated. Fat blockers will only decrease some of the consequences of bad eating.
Carb blockers help to block extra intakes of carbohydrates from turning into sugars which are stored as fatty tissues, since your body can only expend so many calories that are carbohydrate based. Carb blockers also help to stop the excess carbohydrates from entering your blood stream and causing high blood sugar, which is linked to weight gain and diabetes.
Blocking Fat and Carbs with Lipitrex
Fat and carb blockers cannot work alone you do need to exercise and eat healthy at the same time. Instead of having to take two different types of pills you can get a fat and carb blocker in one product called Lipitrex by Progressive Health. Lipitrex not only is a fat and carb blocker but it also helps to control your appetite, increase your metabolism and increase your energy level.
Lipitrex has been formulated to assist in your current and future weight loss goals. With its unique formulation of potent botanical extracts, Lipitrex effectively diminishes appetite and increases your body's natural fat-burning processes.
To learn more about Lipitrex and how it works click here.