- Supplements That Help Reduce Swelling In Feet
- Swelling in Legs
- Edema Diet: Foods to Avoid for Edema
- Get Rid of Water Retention - 7 Treatments!
- Products That Help Reduce Swelling
- Water Retention Solutions from Your Drug Store
- Capisette: Frequently Asked Questions
- Capisette Interactions
- Painless Swelling in Ankles and Feet
- Edema? - You May Be Deficient in THIS
- More Articles ...
Capisette Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Capisette.
Daily Dosage:As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Magnesium-One study used magnesium to see if it could be helpful with edema in premenstrual women. The women participating reported a more significant reduction in swelling, weight gain, and bloating compared to the women taking placebo. (1)
Potassium- One of the three major electrolytes in your body which may be helpful for edema by regulating the flow of fluids into and out of your tissues and cells.
Uva Ursi Ext.- Has been used worldwide as a diuretic while also supporting the kidneys and urinary tract. Learn more about uva ursi and water retention (6)
Dandelion Ext- Has diuretic properties that may be helpful with edema. It is one of the few diuretics that does not create a potassium deficiency (much like the ones caused with prescription drugs). (2)
Ginkgo Biloba- Use ginkgo biloba for edema to enhance circulation while improving blood flow. (3)
Horse Chestnut- Studies report that horse chestnut may be able to reduce leakage of fluids from the capillaries caused by edema while promoting overall circulatory health. Learn more about horse chestnut and edema. (4, 5)
Hawthorne Berry- Some studies suggest that hawthorn berry is an effective natural remedy for excess swelling. According to a 2008 study conducted by German researchers and published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, hawthorne berry may be an effective remedy for edema. In this study, rats were fed an equivalent of 200mg/kg of body weight. At the end of the study period, all rats taking hawthorne supplements saw a 50 percent reduction in paw edema. (6)
1. Walker AF, et al. Magnesium supplementation alleviates premenstrual symptoms of fluid retention J Womens Health. Nov1998;7(9):1157-65.
2. Newall CA, et al. Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health Care Professionals. London: The Pharmaceutical Press; 1996:96-97.
3. Auguet M, et al. Effects of Ginkgo biloba on Arterial Smooth Muscle Responses to Vasoactive Stimuli. Gen Pharmacol. 1982;13(2):169-71.
4. Diehm C. Medical edema protection--clinical benefit in patients with chronic deep vein incompetence. A placebo controlled double blind study. Vasa. 1992; 21(2):188-92.
5. Guillaume M, et al. Veinotonic Effect, Vascular Protection, Anti-inflammatory and Free Radical Scavenging Properties of Horse Chestnut Extract. Arzneim-Forsch/Drug Res. 1994;44(1):25-35.
[+] Show All
Capisette helps with reducing swelling and reducing edema by providing your body with the electrolytes needed to restore proper fluid tranfer in your cells. It then gets rid of excess fluid with natural diuretics.