"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
Herbs for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
A comprehensive treatment plan for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may include a range of complementary and alternative therapies.
Some herbs are used to help treat the inflammation caused by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as well as balancing your nutrition.
Nutrition and Supplements
Following these nutritional tips may help to reduce symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Eliminate all suspected food allergens, including dairy, wheat, soy, corn, preservatives, and chemical food additives.
- Eat foods high in B-vitamins and iron, such as whole grains, dark leafy greens, and sea vegetables.
- Eat antioxidant foods, including fruits such as blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes, and vegetables including squash and bell pepper.
- Avoid refined foods, like white breads, pastas, and sugar.
- Eat fewer red meats and more lean meats, cold-water fish, tofu or beans for protein.
- Use healthy oils in foods, such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Reduce or eliminate trans fatty acids, found in commercially baked goods such as cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
- Avoid coffee and other stimulants, alcohol, and tobacco.
Nutritional deficiencies may also be causing symptoms of Carpal tunnel. These deficiencies can be reduced with the following supplements:
- A multivitamin daily, containing the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, D, the B-complex vitamins and trace minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish oil. Fish oils may increase bleeding in sensitive individuals, such as those taking blood thinning mediations.
- B-complex vitamin Some studies suggest low levels of riboflavin in the blood is associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and other inflammatory diseases.
- Vitamin C as an antioxidant.
- Alpha-lipoic acid antioxidant support.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help decrease inflammation.
Herbs are another way to help reduce symptoms of Carpal Tunnel.
Before starting any supplement program it is always suggested to talk to your doctor to ensure you are treating the correct problem and not interfering with prescribed medications.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) for inflammation and antioxidant and immune effects. Use caffeine-free products. You may also prepare teas from the leaf of this herb.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) for detoxification support.
- Bromelain (Ananus comosus) for pain and inflammation.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) for inflammation.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Turmeric is recommend for all inflammatory disorders, including arthritis, tendonitis, and auto immune conditions
- Ginger Powdered dry ginger is an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- Boswellin May be useful for generalized inflammatory conditions such as fibromyalgia.
Natural Supplement for Carpal Tunnel - Neurophine
Neurophine ends deficiency and promotes wrist health by providing your body with condition-specific vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that support anti-inflammatory action.
Clinical study of the ingredients contained in Neurophine support its ability to promote circulation, reduce inflammation, and improve joint and nervous system health.
Neurophine changes the intimidating treatment for all Carpal Tunnel Sufferers. Not only is this unique formula non-invasive, it's effective, all natural, and carries minimal risk of side effect. It can be utilized daily, in the comfort of you home, for ongoing symptomatic relief of your CTS.
A few ingredients in Neurophine are:
- Vitamin B6 - Those diagnosed with carpal tunnel are often deficient in Vitamin B6. Early Vitamin B6 supplementation has reportedly provided relief and allowed some patients to avoid surgery.
- Vitamin C - Studies have shown Vitamin C can help reduce the risk of cartilage loss and arthritis progression.
- Potassium - A major electrolyte that helps regulate the flow of bodily fluids into and out of tissues and cells.
- Magnesium - Used to support many body functions, including nerve functions.
- Copper - Copper may be a more effective anti-inflammatory than aspirin.
- Methylsulfonyl Methane - This is a natural form of dietary sulfur and has been used to reduce or eliminate arthritis pain. MSM has been found to be helpful for many conditions, including arthritis.
- Chondrotin Sulfate - A major structural component of the cartilage. Chondrotin can help stimulate the production of new healthy cartilage, block enzymes that break down cartilage, and normalize joint fluids to reduce friction.
- BioCell Collagen Type II - Shaped like a rope, this protein provides cartilage with structural strength. Clinical trials have shown that Type II Collagen reduces inflammation and may be helpful for joints.
For more information on Neurophine Click Here.