Your blood is the carrier of life sustaining oxygen to your cells and tissues. It also removes carbon dioxide from your body and keeps you mentally sharp. It’s a fact; your body’s red blood cells are the carriers of life giving oxygen throughout your body.
But sometimes you just may find that your blood is lacking on key blood building nutrients. This lack of certain key nutrients can contribute to a decline in red blood cell production, which can lead to a silent decline in overall vitality! Without enough oxygen being delivered to your cells and vital organs, your energy level and mental focus, could be noticeably reduced.
ProgressiveHealth.com has formulated an anemia remedy that can help support red blood cell production. Its called Advena, and it’s the nutritional way to help rejuvenate your blood and bounce back from fatigue.
What Is Anemia?
Anemia (uh-NEE-me-eh) is a condition in which a person’s blood has a lower than normal number of red blood cells (RBCs), or the RBCs don’t have enough hemoglobin (HEE-muh-glow-bin). Hemoglobin—an iron-rich protein that gives the red color to blood—carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
In people with anemia, the blood does not carry enough oxygen to the rest of the body. As a result, people with anemia feel tired, along with other symptoms, because their bodies are not receiving enough oxygen. In severe or prolonged cases of anemia, the lack of oxygen in the blood can cause serious and sometimes fatal damage to the heart and other organs of the body.
In iron-deficiency anemia, the body does not have enough iron to form hemoglobin, which means there is not enough hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the whole body. The body gets its iron from food. The main foods that contain iron are meat and shellfish as well as iron-fortified foods (that is, foods that have iron added). A steady supply of iron is needed to form hemoglobin and healthy red blood cells.
A person can have low iron levels for three reasons:
- Blood loss, either from disease or injury
- Not getting enough iron in the diet
- Not being able to absorb the iron in the diet
Iron-deficiency anemia also can develop when the body needs higher levels of iron, such as during pregnancy.
Important Information About Iron Deficiency Anemia: A lack of iron in the body is the most common nutritional problem. Iron-deficiency anemia is the most common form of anemia. It is most often found in young children, pregnant women, and women of childbearing age. In fact, it affects half of all pregnant women and 1 out of 5 women of childbearing age.
In pernicious anemia, the blood cells do not divide normally and are too large. They have trouble getting out of the bone marrow. The problem is due to a lack of vitamin B12 in the body. Vitamin B12 is one of the B vitamins; B vitamins are found in animal foods such as meat, fish, eggs, milk, and other dairy products. Vitamin B12 is necessary for the body to make red blood cells. It is also needed for the normal working of the nervous system.
People can develop low levels of this important vitamin in three main ways:
- From the lack of a protein in the stomach that helps the body absorb vitamin B12. The protein is called intrinsic (in-TRIN-sik) factor. Intrinsic factor is made by special cells in the lining of the stomach. In some people, these cells are destroyed by the body’s immune system or as a result of stomach surgery. When this happens, intrinsic factor is not produced and vitamin B12 cannot be absorbed. This is the most common cause of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- From not getting enough vitamin B12 in the diet. This can be the result of eating a strict vegetarian diet or a poor diet due to factors such as aging or alcoholism.
- From certain intestinal disorders that interfere with the absorption of vitamin B12, such as Crohn’s disease and intestinal infections.
The condition was named “pernicious” anemia because it was often fatal in the years before the cause was discovered to be a lack of vitamin B12, and no specific treatments were available. Now it is easy to treat with vitamin B12 pills or injections. Pernicious anemia can be severe if it goes on for a long time without being treated. If it is not treated, it can cause permanent damage to the body. Pernicious anemia is especially common in older adults.
Advena addresses nutritional concerns associated with Anemia
Here’s what this nutritional blood enhancing formula gives you:
- Iron (elemental) 10 mg - This vital mineral is essential to your life. It is responsible for nourishing all cells in your body with life supporting oxygen. Unfortunately millions of people are deficient in this mineral (the most common nutritional deficiency in the world) and don’t know it. All of the cells in your body, and your vital organs can become fatigued if they do not receive adequate supplies of this important blood building mineral.
- Vitamin B-12 2000 mcg - This B vitamin is needed for vital red blood cell formation, and to maximize oxygen delivery throughout your body. It is involved in helping to build nutrient rich blood that every cell, vital organ, and major system requires to operate at peak levels. B-12 also helps to safeguard your immune system and fights the affects of aging on your body.
- Folic Acid 1000 mcg - This vital B vitamin protects your cardiovascular system. Folic acid along with B-12, helps boost production of red blood cells, which transport energizing oxygen throughout your body. Folic acid is also believed to help protect the brain from age related memory decline, and to help promote a positive mood.
- Copper 1 mg - Copper is the third most prevalent mineral found in your body. This mineral helps your body store iron, and is involved in its gradual release.
- Selenium 50 mg - This trace mineral has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the body from premature cell aging. It is especially important to your immune system and cardiovascular system.
- Zinc 15 mg - Zinc is in every cell in your body. It helps nourish and fortify your immune system. It works along with copper to make sure a healthful balance of both minerals are absorbed and excreted by your body.
- Vitamin C 100 mg - This vitamin is a potent antioxidant that helps safeguard your cells. It also helps boost the absorption of iron (it’s the nutritional fuel for your cells) into your bloodstream.
Your body has approximately 1.3 gallons of blood. It is the fluid for your life! If it is missing key nutrients, you could find yourself tired all the time, or having problems staying mentally focused.
Our Advena Formula gives you seven blood enhancing nutrients that can help you can get back to enjoying an energized life once again….Guaranteed!
Advena Supplement Facts