Ouch! Those annoying canker sores in your mouth can really make eating a struggle, and put your life on hold. The cause of canker sores is not truly known, but seem to appear more frequently in women than in men.
They usually first appear early in life (before 40) on the soft tissues inside your lips, cheeks, and tongue, and last from 10 to 14 days.
Evidence also suggests that people who are deficient in B vitamins and iron, are more prone to get canker sore outbreaks. Unfortunately if you get canker sores, there’s a good chance you will have them soon again.
(Click To Enlarge)
|Monoplex is a natural canker sore remedy that can reduce the duration and occurance of breakouts.
In clinical studies on the individual ingredients, it was demonstrated that canker sores can be significantly reduced in the first month. Further studies have found that after three months of supplementation, canker sores may not appear for up to 1 year following the supplement regimen.
What is a Canker Sore?
A canker sore is a painful, open sore in the mouth, which is white or yellow and surrounded by a bright red area. A canker sore is benign (not cancer).
What Causes Them?
Canker sores are a common form of mouth ulcer. They occur in women more often than men. They may occur at any age, but usually first appear between the ages of 10 and 40.
Canker sores usually appear on the inner surface of the cheeks and lips, tongue, soft palate, and the base of the gums.
Canker sores can run in families. They may also be linked to problems with the body's immune (defense) system. The sores may occur after a mouth injury due to dental work, aggressive tooth cleaning, or biting the tongue or cheek.
Canker sores can be triggered by emotional stress, dietary deficiencies (especially iron, folic acid, or Vitamin B-12), menstrual periods, hormonal changes, food allergies, and similar situations. They occur most commonly with viral infections. In some cases, the cause cannot be identified.
Symptoms of Canker Sores
The first symptom is usually a tingling or burning sensation that you feel before other symptoms develop.
The following symptoms may then occur:
- Painful, red spot or bump that develops into an open ulcer
- Center is colored white or yellow
- Usually small (under 1 cm) but occasionally larger
- Single bump or group of bumps (crops)
- Sore may turn gray just before starting to heal
Monoplex can help reduce the number and length of reoccurrences
The following is a list of ingredient contained in Monoplex. Learn how each ingredient specifically helps problems that arise:
- Zinc - This essential mineral is found in every cell in your body. Over 300 enzymes that are found in your body also need zinc. Zinc works with specific enzymes in your mouth to help soothe canker sores, and promote tissue healing.
- Vitamin B-12 13.5mcg - People with recurring canker sores have been found to be deficient in vitamin B12.
- Folic Acid 500 mcg - People with recurring canker sores have been found to be deficient in folic acid.
- Iron 5 mg - These three nutrients often come up short in the diets of older individuals, and have been found to be lacking in people who often get canker sores. They all work hand in hand helping each other to energize the body and to help fight an iron shortage (anemia). A shortage of these nutrients in the body can leave your immune system exposed, which may open the door for canker sore development. These immune system defenders can help support the healing process time for canker sores, while keeping your immune system nutritionally nourished.
- Lysine 500 mg - This essential amino acid is believed to help suppress outbreaks and to promote the natural healing of canker sores. Lysine also has shown promise in helping to combat cold sores and fever blisters on the lips.
- Glutamine 2500 mg - Stress is one factor that is believed to play a role in creating canker sores. Stress is also thought to deplete the body of glutamine. Our Glutamine rich formula can help fight those awful canker sores in your mouth, and to nourish your immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 mg -Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells in your mouth, and helps keep your immune system strong. It offers great benefit for keeping teeth, gums, and the mucus lining of your mouth nutritionally healthy. Vitamin C also plays a role in helping your body produce white blood cells that can help fight off canker sores.
Canker sores, they really hurt, and they can make eating and talking unbearable! If you get canker sores you know how they feel…they’re terrible!
Our new Monoplex Canker Sore Formula is the natural way to get fast relief internally while at the same time helping to soothe those sore sensitive tissues. Its time to stop treating canker sores externally with gels and liquids that sting and hurt! Get Monoplex, it works internally through your system to bring soothing relief fast. Monoplex it’s the advanced way to start the healing process fast. Try it, it works.