If you're a smoker, you may be surprised to learn that you could be lacking key nutrients to protect your health. It's a fact; people who smoke often have been found to be deficient in many vitamins and minerals.
|Our new Oxynox formula of seven nutrients has been developed specifically for those that smoke, or have smoked in the past.
It helps support your respiratory and immune systems, while guarding your cells from free radical destruction.
Emphysema is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) involving damage to the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. As a result, your body does not get the oxygen it needs.
Emphysema makes it hard to catch your breath. You may also have a chronic cough and have trouble breathing during exercise.
Cigarette smoking is the most common cause of emphysema. Tobacco smoke and other pollutants are thought to cause the release of chemicals from within the lungs that damage the walls of the air sacs.
This damage becomes worse over time. Persons with this disease have air sacs in the lungs that are unable to fill with fresh air. This affects the oxygen supply to the body.
A naturally occurring substance in the lungs called alpha-1 antitrypsin may protect against this damage. People with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency are at an increased risk for this disease.
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic cough with or without sputum production
- Decreased ability to exercise
Oxynox, an emphysema remedy, contains nutrients that specifically help lung function and breathing
That's why so many smokers have made Oxynox a part of their daily health program. Here's why it should be a part of yours:
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg - This substance is a special form of the amino acid cystine. It helps produce a very powerful enzyme, which exhibits potent cell protecting antioxidant capabilities. This enzyme is believed to help break up mucus within the respiratory system to support healthy breathing.
- Vitamin C 1000 mg - This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells from free radical destruction. Many smokers have been found to have substantially lower levels of Vitamin C in their bodies. Vitamin C is also involved in helping to build collagen within the body, which helps keep blood vessels flexible for optimum blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- Vitamin A 15,000 IU - This antioxidant protects every cell in your body (including your respiratory system) from free radicals. It's stored in your liver and released as needed. This vitamin also has been found to help promote the health of your bronchial passages.
- Magnesium 250 mg - Surprisingly it's been found that many people may be deficient in this vital mineral, due to diets of processed foods or fast foods. Magnesium is also involved in helping to maintain proper contraction and relaxation of muscles in the respiratory system and all thorough your body.
- Lipoic Acid 100 mg- This universal antioxidant works both in fat and liquid cells within your body, to safeguard cells and protect them from oxidation. It has also shown to raise glutathione levels within cells. Glutathione, is an amino acid that is important to your system because it is involved in the removal of pollutants, toxins and more from your bloodstream.
- Mullein 1000 mg - This herb is native to Asia and Europe. This herb has been used for centuries as a trusted natural expectorant, helping to help promote clear free breathing and to maintain overall bronchial health. It is suggested that the unique saponins found in mullein may help loosen mucus in the respiratory system.
- Elecampane 500 mg - This herb has historically been used to help fight congestion within the respiratory system and supporting bronchial health.
Optimum nutritional health is absolutely vital for anyone who smokes. The seven key nutrients in our Oxynox formula offer protection from cell oxidation, as well as helping to support respiratory and immune system health.
Oxynox is the natural way for you to nutritionally help your total respiratory system.
Oxynox Supplement Facts