Do you suddenly get throbbing sensations in your head? Try Viaprene, a natural remedy for migraines.
- Helps soothe the mind and calm nerves
- Promotes blood flow to the brain
Stress, tension, food, smoking, alcohol and more can trigger that awful pounding and pressure build-up in your head which can drain your body of it's ability to function.
In an instant you can go from feeling fine, to feeling just awful. Nerves in your head can become over active, and your ability to function can become a real challenge.
4 Types of Headaches
There are four types of headaches:
- Muscle contraction (tension)
- And inflammatory
The most common type of vascular headache is migraine. Migraine headaches are usually characterized by severe pain on one or both sides of the head, an upset stomach, and, at times, disturbed vision. Women are more likely than men to have migraine headaches.
After migraine, the most common type of vascular headache is the toxic headache produced by fever. Other kinds of vascular headaches include "cluster" headaches, which cause repeated episodes of intense pain, and headaches resulting from high blood pressure. Muscle contraction headaches appear to involve the tightening or tensing of facial and neck muscles.
Traction and inflammatory headaches are symptoms of other disorders, ranging from stroke to sinus infection.
Like other types of pain, headaches can serve as warning signals of more serious disorders. This is particularly true for headaches caused by inflammation, including those related to meningitis as well as those resulting from diseases of the sinuses, spine, neck, ears, and teeth.
What is the prognosis? Not all headaches require medical attention. But some types of headaches are signals of more serious disorders and call for prompt medical care.
These include: sudden, severe headache or sudden headache associated with a stiff neck; headaches associated with fever, convulsions, or accompanied by confusion or loss of consciousness; headaches following a blow to the head, or associated with pain in the eye or ear; persistent headache in a person who was previously headache free; and recurring headache in children.
Migraine headaches may last a day or more and can strike as often as several times a week or as rarely as once every few years.
If you are looking for natural relief from migraine headaches, Viaprene can help reduce the number and severity of headaches.
Here is why this all-natural formula works so well:
- Feverfew 50 mg- This herb has been trusted and used by European doctors and herbalists to help people fight those sudden head-pounding sensations. Feverfew contains a specific plant compound that has the ability to help promote smooth blood delivery to the brain.
- Magnesium 50 mg- This essential mineral is vital for muscle relaxation, blood clotting, and producing your body's main energy molecule. Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of chemical reactions that take place in your brain and throughout your body. It also helps to promote healthy blood flow to and from the brain.
- GABA (gamma-amino butyric acid) 25 mg- GABA is a naturally occurring amino acid that is produced and found almost entirely in the brain. It helps ease the mind during stressful times. This nutrient has a calming effect on the body and central nervous system; helping to keep stress related nerve impulses to a minimum. It also is believed to be of benefit in helping your body produce high levels of human growth hormone which has anti-aging properties.
- Butterbur root 25 mg- This herb has been used by herbalists for centuries to fight coughs and allergies. New findings have confirmed that it contains two phyto chemicals, which are believed to help fight muscle spasms, while promoting healthily blood flow to the brain. It also has demonstrated the ability to help minimize neurological discomforts caused by stress, or other influences.
- Vitamin B-2 200 mg- This B vitamin is found in every cell in your body and is essential for good health. It works with two important enzymes within your body to help produce the energy source for nerve signal transmissions. B-2 also appears to help boost the energy supply to the brain, which is vital for healthful nerve impulse transmissions.
- Co Q-10 (coenzyme Q-10) 75 mg- Every cell in your body contains CoQ-10. It plays a vital role within the body, in working with other enzymes to produce the vital chemical transmissions made by your brain and nervous system. It is a vital nutrient to your heart (your body's largest energy user) that helps it efficiently beat an estimated 100,000 times each day! CoQ-10 also plays an important role in the production of the energy molecule that your body uses to transmit nerve impulses. As an antioxidant it works with vitamins A, C, and E to fight free radial cell destruction.
Today's stressful world and other influences are believed to bring on chemical changes in the brain that can effect blood flow and nerve transmissions.
Our Viaprene Formula helps to nourish the brain and nervous system with key nutrients that can support smooth healthy blood flow. Clear your mind and help take back your life with Viaprene.