Did you know that some people suffering from Rosacea have lower levels of digestive enzymes? Its true, research has shown that when compared to other healthy individuals, those with rosacea have significantly lower concentrations of pancreatic enzymes, ranging from 18-66% of normal.
|Rubactum has been created to fill these deficiencies and also help reduce inflammation by adding anti-inflammatory supplements to our unique formula.
Types of Rosacea
Rosacea can vary significantly from person to person. Here are the four most common types of rosacea:
- Facial Redness - Causes flushing and persistent facial redness. Tiny blood vessels may become noticeable in some experiencing this type of irritation.
- Bumps and Pimples - Some may suffer from Acne Rosacea which causes pimples in addition to the redness.
- Enlargement of the Nose - Excess tissue may accumulate on the nose, which can also include thickening of the skin and irregular surface nodules.
- Eye Irritation - Many people will have irritation on and around their eyes as a result of rosacea. Watery or bloodshot eyes will be noticeable. Burning and stinging sensations may also be experienced.
Causes and Symptoms
The exact cause of Rosacea is not known but is commonly experienced by those who blush easily, have fair skin, and are between the ages of 30 and 50. Symptoms of rosacea include:
- Redness of the face
- Increased vascularity of the face (spider like vessels)
- A red enlarged nose
- Acne like skin irritation
- Burning or stinging feelings around the affected area
- Bloodshot and watery eyes
Rosacea Treatment Options
No cure has yet been discovered for rosacea. Treatment protocols normally focus on finding out what is triggering flare-ups and then coming up with a plan to reduce the severity and frequency. The National Rosacea Society recommends keeping a diary to track your symptoms and you should start to see in only a few weeks what patterns are making your symptoms worse. Here are some commonly recommended steps to help reduce your symptoms:
- Avoid exposure to the sun. It is advised that you wear sunscreen when in the sun for prolonged periods of time.
- Limit exertion when temperatures are elevated outside.
- Limit your intake of foods that are spicy, alcoholic beverages, and hot drinks.
- Use supplements such as Rubactum to help limit irritation and inflammation.
Rubactum has been formulated to help alleviate nutritional deficiencies and inflammation associated with Rosacea.
Rubactum can help limit irritation and future flare ups. It has been shown that some people with rosacea have indigestion especially after eating foods high in fat. Digestive enzymes, like the ones found in Rubactum, have been shown to help improve symptoms of rosacea.
In addition, the ingredients in Rubactum have anti inflammatory properties which help limit the severity and duration of Rosacea occurrences.
Warnings and Precautions
"Do not take this supplement if you have any type of bleeding disorder or disease."
Rubactum Supplement Facts