Fungus known as Candida albicans are the cause of yeast infections. In fact, this same fungus causes infections in a variety of areas in the body including: vagina, oral cavity, folds of skin in the diaper area (diaper rash), the nipples while breastfeeding, and the armpit.
Candida albicans are a yeast like fungi that naturally inhabit specific areas of your body as mentioned above. Infection occurs when there is an increase in the number of yeast already present in the body.
|Veraferm is a natural supplement that includes ingredients to bring balance to your digestive tract and help control the overgrowth of yeast in your body.
Veraferm is a natural supplement that includes ingredients to bring balance to your digestive tract and help control the overgrowth of yeast in your body.
It effectively helps strengthen your immune system and can be used in conjunction with topical treatments recommended by your health care provider for accelerated recovery. Symptoms of a Yeast Infection In most cases, yeast infections are not serious. But a physical checkup from a qualified medical professional is always advised. Some common symptoms associated with infection include:
- A burning or itching sensation in the vagina or around the infected area
- A white discharge (which is not always present, but common)
- Pain during urination
- 75% of women will experience a yeast infection at some point in their lives and 50% of women will experience more than one infection.
What Causes Yeast Infections?
Widespread use of antibiotics and comprised immune systems are the major risk factors for contracting fungal infections, such as yeast infections. Yeast infections can occur for a few different reasons. The most common causes are from use of antibiotics or drugs that suppress the immune system. Other less common causes include:
- Tight or dirty clothing
- Weakened immune system
- Nutritional deficiencies from poor diet
- Women's menstrual cycle
- Birth control pills
- HIV infection and poorly controlled diabetes
Available Treatment Options
Antifungal medications are often prescribed to be taken topically (creams applied around the infected area) and orally (in the form of pills). Most of these medications can be purchased over the counter at your local drug or grocery store.
Some studies have shown that reducing sugar in the diet may help prevent yeast infections. Other contributing factors may include high amounts of milk, dairy products, and foods with concentrations of yeast (cheese, peanuts, and alcohol).
Using Veraferm in conjunction with some of these traditional regimens may lead to quicker recovery time and a lowered risk of recurrence.
Veraferm has been formulated to help restore balance to your body by normalizing Candida and slowing the spread of fungal infections such as yeast infections.
The ingredients in Veraferm work synergistically to help limit the spread of fungal infections. When taken during the time of possible fungal infection, such as a yeast infection, Veraferm's antifungal properties help limit and slow the spread of infection. In particular, the ingredients have been shown to help inhibit Candida Albicans, which is one of the major factors contributing to fungal infections.
To help increase the effectiveness of our supplement, please consider the following recommendations:
- Reduce refined sugar (candy bars, soft drinks, chips, fruit juice, ice cream, jellies, breads that contain high fructose corn syrup, ice cream). Fresh squeezed juices are fine.
- Add vegetables to your diet. Make sure to bake, broil, or steam the vegetables to reduce mold substances that may be present.
- Eggs, meat, and fish are ok to eat.
- Consume grain products like oatmeal, whole wheat breads, oat brans, and rice (brown).
- Avoid fruits for a few weeks.
Incorporating these suggestions with the use of Veraferm can be an effective protocol to help deal with your fungal invaders.
Veraferm Supplement Facts