"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
Acupuncture Can Help Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
There are many things that claim to help relieve symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, including acupuncture.
Acupuncture can be a relief and can be done along with taking natural supplements like Neurophine.
What Is Acupuncture
Acupuncturists insert thin needles into specifics point on the body.
Traditional theory holds blockages along energy pathways in the body, called meridians, can cause pain. Acupuncture releases these blockages and improves the flow of energy along meridians.
A scientific explanation is that acupuncture may release natural pain-relieving chemicals into the body, promote circulation in body, and balance the nervous system.
Acupuncture and Carpal Tunnel
For carpal tunnel syndrome, acupuncture points are generally on the wrist, arm, thumb, and hands, as well as other parts of the body such as the upper back, neck, and leg.
The number of acupuncture sessions depends on various factors such as how long you've had the symptoms, symptom intensity, how much you use your arms and hands, and your overall health.
Before the needles are placed, you'll lie down on a comfortable surface.
Depending on where the needles are to go, you will lie facedown, faceup or on your side. Make sure that your acupuncturist uses single-use sterile packaged needles. You may feel a brief, sharp sensation when the needle is inserted, but generally the procedure isn't painful.
Pros and Cons of Acupuncture
As with most medical therapies, acupuncture has both benefits and risks. Consider the benefits:
- Acupuncture is safe when performed properly.
- It has few side effects.
- It can be useful as a complement to other treatment methods.
- It's becoming more available in conventional medical settings.
- It helps control certain types of pain.
- It may be an alternative if you don't respond to or don't want to take pain medications.
Acupuncture may not be safe if you have a bleeding disorder or if you're taking blood thinners. The most common side effects of acupuncture are soreness, bleeding or bruising at the needle sites.
Natural Supplement for Carpal Tunnel – Neurophine
Neurophine ends deficiency and promotes wrist health by providing your body with condition-specific vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that support anti-inflammatory action.
Clinical study of the ingredients contained in Neurophine support its ability to promote circulation, reduce inflammation, and improve joint and nervous system health.
Neurophine changes the intimidating treatment for all Carpal Tunnel Sufferers. Not only is this unique formula non-invasive, it’s effective, all natural, and carries minimal risk of side effect. It can be utilized daily, in the comfort of you home, for ongoing symptomatic relief of your CTS.
A few ingredients in Neurophine are:
- Vitamin B6 - Those diagnosed with carpal tunnel are often deficient in Vitamin B6. Early Vitamin B6 supplementation has reportedly provided relief and allowed some patients to avoid surgery.
- Vitamin C - Studies have shown Vitamin C can help reduce the risk of cartilage loss and arthritis progression.
- Potassium - A major electrolyte that helps regulate the flow of bodily fluids into and out of tissues and cells.
- Magnesium - Used to support many body functions, including nerve functions.
- Copper - Copper may be a more effective anti-inflammatory than aspirin.
- Methylsulfonyl Methane - This is a natural form of dietary sulfur and has been used to reduce or eliminate arthritis pain. MSM has been found to be helpful for many conditions, including arthritis.
- Chondrotin Sulfate - A major structural component of the cartilage. Chondrotin can help stimulate the production of new healthy cartilage, block enzymes that break down cartilage, and normalize joint fluids to reduce friction.
- BioCell Collagen Type II - Shaped like a rope, this protein provides cartilage with structural strength. Clinical trials have shown that Type II Collagen reduces inflammation and may be helpful for joints.
For more information on Neurophine Click Here.