- Natural Product to Help Women Shed Pounds
- IT Helps Weight Loss and Aids Digestion
- Garcinia Extract Can Help You Lose Weight
- Weight Loss and Cocoa
- Exitor: Frequently Asked Questions
- THE Best Weight Loss Program
- Using Green Tea for Weight Loss
- Review of Roxylean
- Is Guggul Helpful for Losing Fat?
- It Contains a Lot of Caffeine And May Help Obesity
Exitor Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredient in Exitor.
Daily Dosage:As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Citrus Aurantium Ext.- An ephedra alternative - when used in combination with caffeine Citrus Aurantium may be helpful for body fat loss.
Guarana Ext.- Contains a form of caffeine that is 2.5 times stronger than the caffeine found in coffee. It is a slow release form of caffeine that allows longer periods of energy boosts.
Vitamin B6 - An important factor for energy production in the body.
Caffeine Anhydrous - A stimulant that can increase energy.
Green Tea Ext.- Due to the caffeine and catechin polyphenols in Green Tea, it may enhance the thermogenic activity in your body. This will increase the rate at which your body breaks down fat. (6)
Theobroma Cocoa Complex - May be helpful for reducing cellulite. Can also help to reduce wrinkles.
DMAE - Can enhance brain activity which may be helpful depression. Also helpful for wrinkles.
N-Acetyl & L-Tyrosine - Converted into melanin by the skin cells, this may be helpful for thyroid hormones.
Dandelion - Can function as a diuretic without stripping the body of valuable nutrients. (7)
Gum Guggul Ext. - May be helpful for lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) and raising good cholesterol (HDL). (8)
Garcinia Cambogia - May increase energy and metabolism by modulating blood fat levels. (9, 10)
Ginger - May be helpful for lowering cholesterol. (11)
Gotu Kola - Promotes healing activity that effects skin, connective tissue, and mucous membranes. (1, 2, 3) According to these benefits, Gotu Kola may be beneficial for Cellulitis.
Horse Chestnut - Has a chemical called aescin that is very potent when taken orally. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful for reducing the flow of fluid into the cells. (4, 5)
1. Suguna L, et al. Effects of Centella asiatica Extract on Dermal Wound Healing in Rats. Indian J Exp Biol. 1996;34(12):1208-11.
2. Hausen BM. Centella asiatica (Indian Pennywort), an Effective Therapeutic But a Weak Sensitizer. Contact Dermatitis. 1993;29(4):175-79.
3. Tenni R, et al. Effect of the Triterpenoid Fraction of Centella asiatica on Macromolecules of the Connective Matrix in Human Skin Fibroblast Cultures. Ital J Biochem. 1988;37(2):69-77.
4. Rothkopf M, et al. Proceedings: Further Results on the Efficacy and the Mode of Action of the Horse Chestnut Saponin Escin. Arzneim-Forsch/Drug Res. 1976;26(2):225-35.
5. Guillaume M. Veinotonic effect, vascular protection, antiinflammatory and free radical scavenging properties of horse chestnut extract. Arzneimittelforschung. Jan1994;4(1):25-35.
6. Dulloo AG, Sevdoux J, Girardier L, et al. Green Tea and Thermogenesis: Interactions Between Catechin-polyphenols, Caffeine and Sympathetic Activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. Feb2000;24(2):252-8.
7. Newall CA, et al. Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health Care Professionals. London: The Pharmaceutical Press;1996:96-97.
8. Singh V, et al. Stimulation of Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor Activity in Liver Membrane of Guggulsterone Treated Rats. Pharmacol Res. 1990;22(1):37-44.
9. Sergio W. A Natural Food, the Malabar Tamarind, May Be Effective in the Treatment of Obesity. Med Hypotheses. 1988;27(1):39-40.
10. Sullivan AC, et al. Effect of (-)-Hydroxycitrate upon the Accumulation of Lipid in the Rat. II. Appetite. Lipids. 1974;9:129-34.
11. Bhandari U, Sharma JN, Zafar R. The Protective Action of Ethanolic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract in Cholesterol Fed Rabbits. J Ethnopharmacol. Jun1998;61(2):167-71.
Our fat burning pill, Exitor, combines natural ingredients to boost energy for extended periods while stimulating thermogenic activity to burn fat. For best results, use in conjuction with the paleo diet and crossfit (workout program).