Exomine Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Exomine.
Daily Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Chondroitin Sulfate - A major structural component of the cartilage. Chondroitin can help stimulate the production of new healthy cartilage, block enzymes that break down cartilage, and normalize joint fluids to reduce friction. (3)
1. Delafuente JC. Glucosamine in the treatment of osteoarthritis. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. Feb2000;26(1):1-11.
2. Jacob SW, et al. The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution for Pain. New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons; 1999:57-58.
3. Paroli E. Glycosaminoglycan chondroprotection: pharmacological vistas. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 1993;13 Suppl:1-9.
4. Newnham RE. Essentiality of boron for healthy bones and joints. Environ Health Perspect. Nov1994;102 Suppl 7:83-5.
5. Ammon HP. Salai Guggal - Boswellia serrata: From an Herbal Medicine to a Non-redox Inhibitor of Leukotriene Biosynthesis. Eur J Med Res. May1996;1(8):369-370.
6. Ammon HP, et al. Inhibition of Leukotriene B4 Formation in Rat Peritoneal Neutrophils by an Ethanolic Extract of the Gum Resin Exudate of Boswellia serrata. Planta Med. Jun1991;57(3):203-207.
7. Srivastava KC, Mustafa T. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) in Rheumatism and Musculoskeletal Disorders. Med Hypotheses. Dec1992;39(4):342-8.
8. Aquino R, et al. Plant Metabolites. Structure and in Vitro Antiviral Activity of Quinovic Acid Glycosides from Uncaria tomentosa and Guettarda platypoda. J Nat Prod. 1989;52(4):679-85.
9. Rao CV. Chemoprevention of colon carcinogenesis by dietary curcumin, a naturally occurring plant phenolic compound. Cancer Res. Jan1995;55(2):259-66.
10 Srivastava KC, et al. Curcumin, A Major Component of Food Spice Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Inhibits Aggregation and Alters Eicosanoid Metabolism In Human Blood Platelets. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. Apr1995;52(4): 223-27.
11. Maffei Facino R, et al. Regeneration of Endogenous Antioxidants, Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol, by the Oligomeric Procyanide Fraction of Vitus vinifera L:ESR Study. Boll Chim Farm. 1997;136(4):340-44.
12. Maffei Facino R, et al. Procyanidines from Vitis vinifera Seeds Protect Rabbit Heart from Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury: Antioxidant Intervention and/or Iron and Copper Sequestering Ability. Planta Med. 1996;62(6):495-502.
Naturally reduce pain and inflammation from stiff joints. Exomine has ingredients that have been proven to help reduce pain and increase joint mobility.