- PHE Is An Amino Acid That May Help Depression
- Exulin: Frequently Asked Questions
- St Johns Wort Side Effects
- Maidenhair Tree Can Help With Depression
- Folic Acid for Depression
- What You Need to Know about TMS for Depression
- Rhodiola Rosea May Help Improve Mood
- Using Homeopathy for Depression
- THIS Natural Compound May Help Depression
- Pyridoxine for Symptoms of Depression
- More Articles ...
Exulin Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Exulin.
Daily Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
L-Phenylalanine - An amino acid the body needs to produce neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are used to influence emotional and mental states. Several studies indicate that L-Phenylalanine can produce results equal to or better than tricyclic antidepressants while causing no side effects. (1, 2) Results are generally seen within 2-4 weeks.
1. Beckman H, et al. DL-phenylalanine versus imipramine: a double-blind controlled study. Arch Psychiatr Nervenkr. Jul1979;227(1):49-58.
2. Fischer E, et al. Therapy of depression by phenylalanine. Preliminary note. Arzneimittelforschung. Jan1975;(1):132.
3. Hartvig P, et al. Pyridoxine effect on synthesis rate of serotonin in the monkey brain measured with positron emission tomography. J Neural Transm Gen Sect. 1995;102(2):91-7.
4. Alpert JE, Fava M. Nutrition and depression: the role of folate. Nutr Rev. May1997;55(5):145-9.
5. Godfrey PS, et al. Enhancement of recovery from psychiatric illness by methylfolate. Lancet. Aug1990;336(8712):392-5.
6. Volz HP. Controlled Clinical Trials of Hypericum Extracts in Depressed Patients--An Overview. Pharmacopsychiatry. 1997;30(Suppl 2):72-76.
7. Muller WE, et al. Effects of Hypericum Extract (LI 160) in Biochemical Models of Antidepressant Activity. Pharmacopsychiatry. 1997;30(Supp 2):102-07.
8. Linde K, et al. St. John's Wort for Depression--An Overview and Meta-analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. BMJ. 1996;313m:253-58.
9. LaValle JB, et al. Natural Therapeutics Pocket Guide. Hudson OH: LexiComp, Inc; 2000:441-442.
Exulin is a natural remedy that contains clinically proven ingredients that boost serotonin levels. Exulin will help with the conversion to tryptophan into serotonin to increase mood and happiness.