Fallodox Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Fallodox.
Daily Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Black Cohosh - Clinical studies have reported that black cohosh has positive menopausal and post-menopausal effects, which may be helpful with Endometriosis. (8, 9, 10,11)
1. Hillebrand H. The Treatment of Premenstrual Aphthous Ulcerative Stomatitis with Agnolyt. Z Allgemeinmed. 1964;40(36):1577.
2. McGibbon D. Premenstrual Syndrome. CMAJ. 1989;141(11):1124-25.
3. Jarry H, et al. In Vitro Prolactin But Not LH and FSH Release Is Inhibited by Compounds in Extracts of Agnus castus: Direct Evidence for a Dopaminergic Principle by the Dopamine Receptor Assay. Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1994;102(6):448-54.
4. Loch EG. Treatment of premenstrual syndrome with a phytopharmaceutical formulation containing Vitex agnus castus. J Womens Health Gend Based Med. Apr2000;9(3):315-20.
5. Chiechi LM. Dietary Phytoestrogens in the Prevention of Long-term Postmenopausal Diseases. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. Oct1999;67(1):39-40.
6. Bisignano G, et al. On the in-vitro antimicrobial activity of oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. J Pharm Pharmacol. Aug1999;51(8):971-4.
7. Sandoval-Chacon M. Antiinflammatory actions of cat's claw: the role of NF-kappaB. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. Dec1998;12(12):1279-89.
8. Lieberman S. A Review of the Effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) for the Symptoms of Menopause. J Womens Health. Jun1998;7(5):525-29.
9. Jarry H, et al. The Endocrine Effects of Constituents of Cimicifuga racemosa. 2. In Vitro Binding of Constituents to Estrogen Receptors. Planta Med. Aug1985;4:316-19.
10. Dog TL, Powell KL, Weisman SM. Critical evaluation of the safety of Cimicifuga racemosa in menopause symptom relief. Menopause. Jul2003;10(4):299-313.
11. Treatment of menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms: position statement of The North American Menopause Society. Menopause. 2004 Jan-Feb;11(1):11-33.
12. Hirata JD, et al. Does Dong quai Have Estrogenic Effects in Postmenopausal Women? A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial. Fertil Steril. 1997;68(6):981-86.
13. Xu LN, et al. The Effect of Dang-gui (Angelica sinensis) and Its Constituent Ferulic Acid on Phagocytosis in Mice. Yao Hsueh Hsueh Pao. 1981;16(6):411-14.
Fallodox may be helpful for promoting fertility, boosting the immune system, and helping to regulate menstrual cycles.