"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
Supplements Can Help You Lose Fat
There are many vitamins and minerals that can help aid in weight loss. A multi-vitamin or natural supplement for weight loss is a good start to making sure your body is not lacking any of the vitamins or minerals it needs to maintain a healthy weight.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is needed for the thyroid to function normally and it also aids in your metabolism. A few food sources of Vitamin B2 are milk, almonds, eggs and leafy green vegetables.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) also is needed for the thyroid to function normally and produce the correct hormone levels. It is also used for maintaining glucose levels. It can be found in tuna, turkey oats, cheese and brown rice.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) if deficient can disrupt the bodies ability to utilize fat. It has an important role in the production of energy and also assists with the adrenal function of the body. Food containing Vitamin B5 include meat, poultry, nuts, beans and green vegetables.
- Choline is need for efficient fat metabolism in your body. If your body is deficient in Choline your body will start to trap fats in the liver. Some food sources containing Choline are egg yolks, cauliflower, cucumber and peanuts.
- Vitamin C is needed for proper conversion of glucose to energy in the cells. It can be found in broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, lemons, oranges, strawberries and cabbage.
- Chromium is used for metabolizing sugar in your body. It also works with the body to control fat levels and cholesterol in the blood. Chromium food sources include romaine lettuce, whole grains, potatoes and bran cereals.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is used in the body for energy production. If you are deficient you may have a lack of energy causing you to keep weight on even if dieting. Co-enzyme Q10 can be found in fish, organ meats and whole grains.
There are many natural supplements that can affect weight loss. It is always important to eat a healthy diet and exercise while trying to lose weight. By adding these and other supplements to your diet they can help increase your weight loss as well as your overall health.
Lipitrex for Weight Loss - Click Here
There are many products on the market for assisting in weight loss including Lipitrex. Lipitrex is an all natural supplement that works with your body to boost your metabolism and energy levels as well as curb your appetite. As a dietary supplement you take two capsules in the morning before breakfast and two capsules in the afternoon before lunch with an 8 ounce glass of water.
A few Active Ingredients are:
- Magnesium a deficiency of magnesium is related to insulin resistance as early as childhood and suggested supplementation as an important tool in reducing diabetes in obese children.
- Chromium supplementation has been associated with an increase in lean body mass, a decrease in percentage body fat, and an increase in the basal metabolic rate.
- Pinnothin helps suppress appetite by stimulating the appetite controlling hormone cholecystokinin.
- CLA can reduce all parameters of appetite - hunger, satiety and fullness.
- Guarana Extract significantly delays gastric emptying, reducing the time to perceived gastric fullness.
For a complete list of ingredients in Lipitrex Click Here.