"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
Signs and Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia syndrome is a chronic condition characterized by body aches, widespread pain, sleep problems, extreme fatigue, depression, and anxiety in combination with tenderness of specific areas (muscles and tender points) on the body.
There are many ways to treat Fibromyalgia such as natural supplements. If you are experiencing early signs you may be able to start treating the syndrome before it becomes unbearable.
Early Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Symptoms of fibromyalgia include:
- Chronic muscle pain, muscle spasms or tightness, and leg cramps
- Moderate or severe fatigue and decreased energy
- Insomnia or waking up feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep
- stiffness upon waking or after staying in one position for too long
- Difficulty remembering, concentrating, and performing simple mental tasks
- Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Tension or migraine headaches
- Jaw and facial tenderness
- Sensitivity to one or more of the following: odors, noise, bright lights, medications, certain foods, and cold
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Increase in urinary urgency or frequency (irritable bladder)
- Reduced tolerance for exercise and muscle pain after exercise
- A feeling of swelling (without actual swelling) in the hands and feet
- Painful menstrual periods
Symptoms may intensify depending on the time of day. The early morning, late afternoon, and evening tend to be the worst times, while 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. tends to be the best time.
Symptoms may also get worse with fatigue, tension, inactivity, changes in the weather, cold or drafty conditions, overexertion, hormonal fluctuations (such as just before your period or during menopause), stress, depression, or other emotional factors.
If the condition is not diagnosed and treated early, symptoms can go on
indefinitely, or they may disappear for months and then recur.
Pain is the most common symptom of fibromyalgia.
Widespread pain is characteristic of more than 97%of patients with fibromyalgia. In fact, pain is usually what forces a person with fibromyalgia to see his or her doctor.
Unlike the joint pain of osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia pain is felt over the entire body. It is a deep, sharp, dull, throbbing, or aching pain that's felt in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments around the joints. For some people with fibromyalgia, the pain comes and goes. The pain also seems to travel throughout the body.
With fibromyalgia, you may feel:
- Fatigue on arising in the morning
- Fatigue after mild activity such as grocery shopping or cooking dinner
- Too fatigued to start a project such as folding clothes or ironing
- Too fatigued to exercise
- More fatigued after exercise
- Too fatigued for sex
- Too fatigued to function adequately at work
Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia - Anatrin
For persons experiencing fatigue accompanied by muscle soreness and tender points, nutritional strategies are critical for lessening the severity of Fibromyalgia.
With ingredients backed by science and supported by top physicians and experts, Anatrin has been designed to provide the nutritional support needed to address symptoms associated with fibromyalgia.
Anatrin has been developed for such a purpose - to lend you self-support,
both emotionally and physically, through nutritional supplementation.
When included as part of your dietary modifications, Anatrin can be extremely useful for controlling the symptoms of fatigue accompanied by muscle soreness and tender points.
A few ingredients in Anatrin include:
- Magnesium - Is for the resolution of common symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Ginger Root Extract - Is used for minor pain relief.
- Melatonin - A naturally produced biochemical that is secreted from the pineal gland at the base of the brain, which controls circadian rhythms and plays a major role in sleep cycles.
- Malic Acid - A naturally occurring chemical found most notably in apple juice. It helps improve absorption of some nutrients like magnesium, as well working to reduce minor pain and tenderness of pressure points.
For a complete list of ingredients