Neurophine Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Neurophine.
Daily Dosage:As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Vitamin B6 - Those diagnosed with carpal tunnel are often deficient in Vitamin B6. Early Vitamin B6 supplementation has reportedly provided relief and allowed some patients to avoid surgery. (1, 2)
1. Ellis JM, et al. Vitamin B6 deficiency in patients with a clinical syndrome including the carpal tunnel defect. Biochemical and clinical response to therapy with pyridoxine. Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. Apr1976;13(4):743-57.
2. Ellis JM, et al. Survey and new data on treatment with pyridoxine of patients having a clinical syndrome including the carpal tunnel and other defects. Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. May1977;17(1):165-77.
3. Redini F, et al. Modulation of Extracellular Matrix Metabolism in Rabbit Articular Chondrocytes and Human Rheumatoid Synovial Cells by the Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Etodolac. II: Glycosaminoglycan Synthesis. Agents Actions. Nov1990;31(3-4):358-367.
4. Boswellia serrata. Altern Med Rev. Aug1998;3(4):306-307.
5. Rao CV. Chemoprevention of colon carcinogenesis by dietary curcumin, a naturally occurring plant phenolic compound. Cancer Res. Jan1995;55(2):259-66.
6. Srivastava KC, et al. Curcumin, A Major Component of Food Spice Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Inhibits Aggregation and Alters Eicosanoid Metabolism In Human Blood Platelets. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. Apr1995;52(4): 223-27.
7. Deodhar SD, et al. Preliminary Studies on Anti-Rheumatic Activity of Curcumin. Ind J Med Res. 1980;71:632.
8. Shen ZQ. Inhibitory effects of copper-aspirin complex on platelet aggregation. Chung Kuo Yao Li Hsueh Pao. Jul 1997;18(4):358-62.
9. Jacob SW, et al. The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution for Pain. New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons; 1999:57-58.
Neurophine, a natural carpal tunnel remedy, can help reduce inflammation and pain.