- Capisette Supplement Facts
- Listol Supplement Facts
- Swelling (Natural Remedies)
- 9 ADHD Products
- Water and Fluid Retention in Legs
- Dietary Choices That Cause Fluid Accumulation
- Get Rid of Water Retention - 9 Treatments!
- Use THESE Products for Fluid Retention
- Listol: Frequently Asked Questions
- Capisette: Frequently Asked Questions
Prenox D7 Supplement Facts
Daily Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Prenox D7 Research:
Vitamin A - Those who are HIV positive or have AIDS excrete substantially more Vitamin A in their urine, making them deficient in this Vitamin. In women, low Vitamin A levels have shown to increase the mother-to-child transmission of HIV during pregnancy. (1)
1. Semba RD. Maternal vitamin A deficiency and mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1. Lancet. Jun1994;343(8913):1593-7.
2. Ramacha AF, Cadafalch J. Cobalamin deficiency in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus. Semin Hematol. Jan1999;36(1):75-87.
3. Everall IP, et al. Decreased absolute levels of ascorbic acid and unaltered vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor binding in the frontal cortex in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Neurosci Lett. Mar1997;224(2):119-22.
4. Jordao Junior AA, et al. Urinary excretion and plasma vitamin E levels in patients with AIDS. Nutrition. May1998;14(5):423-6.
5. Odeleye OE, Watson RR. The potential role of vitamin E in the treatment of immunologic abnormalities during acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Prog Food Nutr Sci. 1991;15(1-2):1-19.
6. Patrick L. Nutrients and HIV: part one - beta carotene and selenium. Altern Med Rev. Dec1999;4(6):403-13.
7. Mocchegiani E, et al. Benefit of oral zinc supplementation as an adjunct to zidovudine (AZT) therapy against opportunistic infections in AIDS. Int J Immunopharmacol. Sep1995;17(9):719-27.
8. Fryburg DA, et al. The effect of supplemental beta-carotene on immunologic indices in patients with AIDS: a pilot study. Yale J Biol Med. Jan1995;68(1-2):19-23.
9. DeSimone C, et al. High dose L-carnitine improves immunologic and metabolic parameters in AIDS patients. Immunopharmacol Imunnotoxicol. 1993;15(1):1-12.
10. Droge W. Cysteine and glutathione deficiency in AIDS patients: a rationale for the treatment with N-acetyl-cysteine. Pharmacology. 1993;46(2):61-5.
11. Herzenberg LA, DeRosa SC, Dubs JG, et al. Glutathione deficiency is associated with impaired survival in HIV disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1967-1972,1997:94.
12. Wells SM, et al. Dietary glutamine enhances cytokine production by murine macrophages. Nutrition. Nov1999;15(11-12):881-4.
13. Gismondo MR, Drago L, Fassina MC, et al. Immunostimulating effect of oral glutamine. Dig Dis Sci. 1998;43:1752-1754.
14. van der Hulst RR, von Meyenfeldt MF, Tiebosch A, et al. Glutamine and intestinal immune cells in humans. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1997;21:310-315.
15. Butterworth RF, et al. Thiamine deficiency and Wernicke's encephalopathy in AIDS. Metab Brain Dis. Dec1991;6(4):207-12.
16. Plat J, Kerckhoffs DA, Mensink RP. Therapeutic Potential of Plant Sterols and Stanols. Curr Opin Lipidol. Dec2000;11(6):571-6.
17. Jong SC, et al. Medicinal Benefits of the Mushroom Ganoderma. Adv Appl Microbiol. 1992;37:101-34.
18. Suzuki H, et al. Immunopotentiating Substances in Lentinus edodes Mycelial Extract (LEM) - Activation of Macrophage and Proliferation of Bone Marrow Cell. Nippon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi. Jul1988;85(7):1430.
19. Suzuki H, et al. Inhibition of the Infectivity and Cytopathic Effect of Human Immunodeficiency Virus by Water-soluble Lignin in an Extract of the Culture Medium of Lentinus edodes Mycelia (LEM). Biochem Biophys Res Commun. Apr1989;160(1):367-373.
20. Bisignano G, et al. On the in-vitro antimicrobial activity of oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. J Pharm Pharmacol. Aug1999;51(8):971-4.
21. Flora K, et al. Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) for the Therapy of Liver Disease. Am J Gastroenterol. 1998;93(2):139-43.
22. Salmi H, et al. Effect of Silymarin on Chemical, Functional, and Morphological Alterations of the Liver. A Double-blind Controlled Study. Scand J Gastroent. 1982;17:517-21.
23. Wichtl M, in NA Bissett, ed. Herbal Drugs and Phytopharmaceuticals. Stuttgart: Scientific Press; 1994:121-23.
Prenox D7 can help boost your immune system naturally.