"All of the products on progressivehealth.com are formulated with quality in mind. Our team of naturopathic physicians closely analyzed each formula to find the best balance of effective ingredients. I personally take Advecia for hair maintenance & Exomine for joint pain."
Brad Chase, President
Varicose Vein Stripping
Sounds painful doesn't it?
When varicose veins become enlarged, twisted, and painful some people choose to have them removed. Varicose veins usually plague people who spend long periods of time on their feet as well as pregnant women.
When varicose veins begin to become bothersome a doctor may prescribe support stockings which may provide some relief or try injection therapy which can eliminate many of the veins. But if the varicose veins are diseased from the ankle to the groin the only option maybe surgical removal of the problematic vein called vein stripping.
Since there are many other veins that can take over for the veins that have been removed, varicose vein stripping is considered a safe remedy for this condition.
If vein stripping is something that you decide is the right answer for your condition, here is what to expect:
- During the operation, the surgeon will need to make small incisions in the upper thigh and the area over the varicose vein.
- An instrument called a stripper is inserted through the incision in the thigh and tunneled to the incision over the vein.
- The vein is then pulled out, and the incisions are closed with thread. The entire procedure may take 1 to 3 hours.
Cardiolin - Helpful for Varicose Veins
If you are not sure if this option is right for you, there are other alternatives like vitamin supplementation.
Cardiolin addresses the healing process by providing the body with nutrients needed for circulatory support. Cardiolin contains a mixture of clinically evaluated ingredients that lend support to the permeability of blood vessels, as well as the integrity of vein walls.
Additionally, when used in conjunction with exercise, proper diet, and relaxation techniques, Cardiolin may provide a reduction in the diameter of varicose veins without employing costly surgical procedures.
Certain nutrient deficiencies have been shown to promote the onset of varicose veins in both men and women. Cardiolin provides nutritional support for your entire circulatory system; lessening the venous pressure of the legs and increasing the integrity of tissues that support veins.
Cardiolin contains a potent, synergistic blend of botanicals that have been clinically evaluated and shown to promote circulation and diminish the side effects associated with varicose veins.
As the majority of insurance carriers do not cover the cost of cosmetic surgery, Cardiolin can be used as an alternative therapy for managing the symptoms associated with varicose veins and circulatory support, as well as to reduce the unsightly appearance of bulging, discolored veins.
The ingredients in Cardiolin are as follows:
- Horse Chestnut - affects both the collagen content and architecture of varicose veins and supports normal function of veins. It appears to relieve symptoms of CVI, which sometimes lead to varicose veins.
- Butcher's Broom - has venotonic properties that reduce venous capacity and pooling of blood in the legs. It also has a protective effect on capillaries, vascular endothelium, and smooth muscle.
- Gotu Kola - has shown in clinical studies of CVI patients to increase the integrity of the tissue that supports veins, decrease lower leg edema and improve lower leg circulation.
- Grape Seed - contain proanthocyanidins and procyanadins, which strengthen the connective tissue structure of blood vessels and have antioxidant effects.
To learn more about Cardiolin, click here.