Top 10 Most Effective Ways to Suppress Your Appetite
There are several ways to suppress your appetite naturally. There are supplements that can be taken as well as some foods that can be eaten to help suppress your appetite. You do not want to starve yourself as this will tell your body to hold on to the fat already in your body.
Natural Appetite Suppressants
- Pinolenic Acid is a nutrient that reduces your appetite naturally. It also aids in the digestion of dietary fats helping weight loss. Pine nuts contain pinolenic acid, a naturally occurring polyunsaturated fat that actually stimulates two powerful hunger suppressing hormones.
- Green Tea extract works by promoting thermogenesis, which increases the metabolic rate, inhibiting fat digestion, and boosting your energy. It also increases fat oxidation which helps the body use fat as an energy source.
- Coleus is an herb that promotes the breakdown of fat in the fat cells and aids in weight loss. Coleus stimulates fat metabolism helping fat loss when dieting.
- Protein takes longer to digest and does not affect your blood sugar in the way that carbohydrates do which suppresses the appetite by making you feel fuller longer.
- Garcinia Cambogia is an that inhibits the storage of fats in the body, enhances metabolism and suppresses the appetite. The therapeutic content of Garcinia Cambogia that is the HCA, raises the level of serotonin, a brain chemical that controls the appetite, HCA acts as a way to diminish appetite.
- Hoodia works by regulating the levels of blood glucose, boosting energy levels, increasing metabolic rates in the body, and is effective for weight loss.
- Guarana has a stimulant affect much like caffeine, it helps to boost energy levels and suppress the appetite.
Foods That Suppress Your Appetite
- Water is an easy way to suppress your appetite. If you drink an 8-ounce glass of water when you first start feeling hungry you should notice that it curbs your appetite. If you just drink a full glass of water and wait 10 minutes you may see that your appetite is either completely gone or dramatically reduced.
- Green vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage, bokchoy, and other leafy vegetables are very low in calories and they fill your stomach to make you feel full, turning off the hunger signals in your brain.
- Apples are a great appetite suppressing food because the bulky fiber fills up your stomach and turns off your appetite control hormones before you overeat.
Lipitrex for Suppressing Your Appetite - Click Here
Lipitrex is a natural supplement that works with your body to boost your metabolism and energy levels as well as to suppress your appetite. It is a dietary supplement taken twice daily 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch with a glass of water.
A few active ingredients in Lipitrex are:
- Pinnothin contains pinolenic acid which helps suppress appetite by stimulating the appetite controlling hormone cholecystokinin.
- Coleus Forskohlii is a natural compound that has been shown to increase lean body mass and helps optimize body composition through cAMP activation. Raised intracellular cAMP levels have shown to decrease fat deposition and promote other significant physiological and biochemical effects.
- Green Tea Extract increases the metabolism of fat and decrease weight. Green tea is thermogenic in nature increasing the oxidation of fat molecules in the body.
- Guarana Extract significantly delays gastric emptying reducing the time to perceived gastric fullness and induces significant weight loss.
For a complete list of ingredients in Lipitrex Click Here.