- Memory Enhancement Supplements - Natural and Herbal Enhancers Reviewed
- Pills for Memory Improvement
- Herbal Remedies for Forgetfulness
- Boost Your Short Term Memory
- Side Effects and Ingredients - Popular Memory Product
- Boost Your Memory With These 15 Steps
- Important Neurotransmitter for Memory
- Memory and Calcium
- Protein Could Prevent the Progression of Alzheimers Disease
- What is Procera AVH - Review
- More Articles ...
Cyntol Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Cyntol.
Daily Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Iodine- Studies are showing that children with iodine deficiencies are struggling in school whereas children with normal iodine levels are performing better in spelling and reading. (1)
Zinc- Zinc is a trace metal that is prevalent in the brain. It appears that a zinc deficiency may result in decreased neurologic functioning, activity, which therefore would interfere with cognitive function. (2)
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI- Research suggests that acetylcholine may improve the functioning of the cells in your brain. (3)
Methylcobalamin- A type of Vitamin B12 that may be helpful for nerve fibers and regenerating damaged neurons.
Phosphatidylserine- By supporting the structure of the brain, Phosphatidylserine may be able to improve memory, learning, mood, and concentration in those with decreased cognitive function. (4, 5, 6)
Choline- Choline is helpful for making acetylcholine, which is the brain chemical that is involved with memory and thought processes.
Gingko Biloba- Can act as a tonic to the circulatory system by increasing blood flow to the brain, which brings more nutrition to the brain. (7)
Bacopa Ext.- Has been used since the 6th century A.D. by India as a medicine to improve cognitive function and help with the nervous system. Has be reported to be effective for enhancing memory, improving brain function, and also improving mental performance.
Korean Ginseng Ext.- The main ingredients in Ginseng are ginsenosides, which are thought to work in the brain to help increase the release of the hormone ACTH. This helps regulate and ease stress. (8, 9) It has also been reported to help with learning disabilities and improve stamina.
Vinpocetine- Has been reported to improve brain circulation and oxygenation, helps the brain when there is a lack of oxygen, and slows down clot formation. (10)
Huperzine A Ext.- Has been shown to be beneficial to memory and learning. (11, 12)
Lecithin- Research suggests that lecithin may improve symptoms of Alzheimer's. (13)
1. Huda SN, et al. Biochemical hypothyroidism secondary to iodine deficiency is associated with poor school achievement and cognition in Bangladeshi children. J Nutr. May1999;129(5):980-7.
2. Black MM. Zinc deficiency and child development. Am J Clin Nutr. Aug1998;68(2 Suppl):464S-469S.
3. CartaA, et al. Acetyl-L-carnitine and Alzheimer's disease: pharmacological considerations beyond the cholinergic sphere. Ann N Y Acad Sci. Sep1993;695:324-6.
4. Kidd PM. A review of nutrients and botanicals in the integrative management of cognitive dysfunction Altern Med Rev. Jun1999;4(3):144-61.
5. Cenacchi T, et al. Cognitive decline in the elderly: a double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study on efficacy of phosphatidylserine administration. Aging (Milano). Apr1993;5(2):123-33.
6. Crook T, et al. Effects of phosphatidylserine in Alzheimer's disease. Psychopharmacol Bull. 1992;28(1):61-6.
7. Kleijnen J, et al. Ginkgo biloba. Lancet. 1992;340(8828):1136-39.
8. Hiai S, et al. Stimulation of Pituitary-Adrenocortical System by Ginseng Saponin. Endocrinol Jpn. 1979;26(6):661-65.
9. Filaretov AA. Role of pituitary-adrenocortical system in body adaptation abilities. Exp Clin Endocrinol. Dec1988;92(2):129-36.
10. Kiss B, et al. Mechanism of action of vinpocetine. Acta Pharm Hung. Sep1996;66(5):213-24.
11. Zhu XD, et al. Improvement of impaired memory in mice by huperzine A and huperzine B. Chung Kuo Yao Li Hsueh Pao. Nov1988;9(6):492-7.
12. Lu WH, et al. Improving effect of huperzine A on discrimination performance in aged rats and adult rats with experimental cognitive impairment. Chung Kuo Yao Li Hsueh Pao. Jan1988;9(1):11-5.
13. Guan ZZ. Activity of Phosphatidylethanolamine-N-methyltransferase in Brain Affected by Alzheimer's Disease. Neurochem Int. Jan1999;34(1):41-47.
[+] Show All
Cyntol is an all natural memory remedy. By supporting key nutrients essential to brain function, Cyntol can help improve memory and learning.