- Vitamins for High Blood Sugar
- Control Diabetes with THESE Supplements
- The Role of Magnesium in Diabetics
- Glucose M2: Frequently Asked Question
- Eat THESE Foods and Have Lower Blood Sugar
- Chromium and Blood Sugar
- Herbs for Diabetes
- Essential Minerals for Diabetes
- Stop Diabetes Naturally
- Control Hypoglycemia Naturally
- More Articles ...
Glucose M2 Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Glucose M2.
Daily Dosage:As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Glucose M2 Research:
Magnesium - Helps the release of insulin as well as the breakdown of glucose. (4)
Gymnemna Sylvestris - Gymnemna is thought to increase insulin secretion, and several studies report that is does offer some control. (11, 12) In fact, a human study confirmed that it does help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. (14)
1. Studies presented at the Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association. San Francisco, CA. 1996.
2. Vincent JB. Mechanisms of chromium action: low-molecule-weight chromium-binding substance. J Am Coll Nutr. 1999;18(1):6-12.
4. Tosiello L. Hypomagnesemia and diabetes mellitus: a review of clinical implications. Arch Int Med. 1996;156(11):1143-8.
6. Orvig C, et al. Vanadium compounds as insulin mimics. Met Ions Biol Syst. 1995;31:575-94.
7. Poucheret P, et al. Vanadium and diabetes. Mol Cell Biochem. 1998;188(1,2):73-80.
8. Nagamatsu M, et al. Lipoic acid improves nerve blood flow, reduces oxidative stress, and improves distal nerve conduction. Diabetes Care. 1995;18:1160-7.
9. Khanna S, et al. Cytokine-induced glucose uptake in skeletal muscle: redox regulation and the role of alpha-lipoic acid. Am J Physiol. 1999;276(5 pt 2):R1327-33.
10. 9. Song MK, et al. Diabetes Res. 1996;31:157-70.
11. Srivastava Y, et al. Hypoglycemic and Life-prolonging Properties of Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract in Rats. Isr J Med Sci. Jun1985;21(6):540-42.
12. Okabayashi Y, et al. Effect of Gymnema sylvestre, R.Br. On Glucose Homeostasis in Rats. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. May1990;9(2):143-48.
14. Shanmugasundaram ER, et al. Use of Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract in the Control of Blood Glucose. J Ethnopharmacol. Oct1990;30(3):281-94.
15. Leatherdale BA, et al. Improvement in Glucose Tolerance Due to Momordica Charantia (Karela). Br Med J(Clin Res Ed). Jun1981;282(6279):1823-1824.
16. Welihinda J, et al. Effect of Momordica Charantia on the Glucose Tolerance. J Ethnopharmacol. Sep1986;17(3):277-282.
Glucose M2 can help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The ingredients in our product have been shown to promote the release and breakdown of sugar in your blood, aid in moving sugar in and out of your cells, and normalize the utilization of sugar in your muscle cells and fat cells.