- Natural Remedies More Effective than Flu Shot
- Historal: Frequently Asked Questions
- Capisette Supplement Facts
- Listol Supplement Facts
- Remedies for Swollen Feet and Ankles
- 9 ADHD Products
- Water and Fluid Retention in Legs
- Edema Diet: Foods to Avoid for Edema
- Get Rid of Water Retention - 9 Treatments!
- 5 Edema Products - Natural & Over the Counter
Historal Supplement Facts
Learn more about the ingredients in Historal.
Daily Dosage:As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the morning and one capsule in the afternoon with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Methylsulfonyl Methane - Has been shown to have anti-allergic properties better than or equal to antihistamines.
2. Clemetson CA. Histamine and ascorbic acid in human blood. J Nutr. Apr1980;110(4):662-8.
3. Bronner C, Landry Y. Kinetics of the inhibitory effect of flavonoids on histamine secretion from mast cells. Agents Actions. 1985;16(3-4):147-151.
4. Middleton E, Drzewicki G. Effect of ascorbic acid and flavonoids on human basophil release. J Allerg Clin Immunol. Jan1992:278.
5. Mittman P. Randomized, Double-blind Study of Freeze-dried Urtica dioica in the Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. Planta Med. Feb1990;56(1):44-47.
6. Bhat SV, et al. The Antihypertensive and Positive Inotropic Diterpene Forskolin: Effects of Structural Modifications on Its Activity. J Med Chem. 1983;26:486-92.
7. Baumann G, et al. Cardiovascular Effects of Forskolin (HL 362) in Patients with Idiopathic Congestive Cardiomyopathy -- A Comparative Study with Dobutamine and Sodium Nitroprusside. Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1990;16(1):93-100.
Historal, a natural allergy remedy, can help reduce allergic inflammation associated with hay fever, dust, dander, pollen, and more.